Thursday, March 21, 2013

EXPRESSIONS




I wish I had a face that didn't express
They would never come to know when I am under duress
They would never know what I feel
I would never have to confess..

But, then I remember what they once told me
I am the master of my expressions and my expressions don't control me
They say expressive faces work wonders
Only control them in situations of storms and thunders
They, are those who read my expressions in a spur
They know it even before my eyes are watery and blur
They are the people who love me
They say, I am the master of my expressions and my expressions don't control me


So, Finally one day I woke up and thought
Most people's expressions are just masks that remain uncaught
But It aint my business to mask and fake
I will stay who I am, for my loved ones' sake

I ask back what I wished for in my first line
I will continue to express, because my expressions shine
-Juhi

No comments: