Sunday, January 15, 2012

IT iS A BREAK UP POEM


Now that we are over
Some thoughts in my mind just hover
I wonder, if you owe me anything
Except our moments together, soft and soothing
Nights I spent all alone, all awake
You can neither give me back nor can you take
Lost in your thoughts, even when with a close friend
Editing your text messages over and over before pressing send
Unbounded tears I had to shed
A part of my heart is now dead
I hate it but still I feigned a smile
To my friends and family, all this while
You owe me all this and a lot more
Account for it before you walk that door



Now that we are over
Some thoughts in my mind just hover
As time is passing by
Somehow I feel a boundless joy
No worries about an uncalled for taunt
Memories are fading that once used to haunt
No botheration about how is your mood?
Time to let each other go, Dude
When I see you across the road, some day
I wish to greet you well, instead of staying at bay
So, on a gracious note, let’s part away
Let some good Memories forever stay

No comments: